Ceiling Insulation Pretoria
Approved dealers and installers of Aerolite ceiling insulation Pretoria.
Ceiling Insulation Pretoria – If you require an estimate please give us a call on the number above and if you are not sure yet simply call us or complete the form below and we will call you.
Without insulation your home loses 25 to 30% of heat in the winter and 25 to 30% of coolness in the summer.
Aerolite Prices vary depending on the size of roof insulation you require. To get an accurate estimate of what Pink Aerolite will cost for you home please give me a call now or complete the contact form and I will promptly get back to you.
The real price saving is that it will cost you less to heat your home in winter and less money to cool your home in summer!
Factors affecting the type and amount of insulation to use in a building include:
- Thermal conductivity
- Moisture sensitiveness
- Compressive strength
- Ease of installation
- Durability – resistance to degradation from compression, moisture, decomposition, etc.
- Ease of replacement at end of life
- Cost effectiveness
- Environmental impact and sustainability
- Considerations regarding building and climate:
- The average climate conditions in the geographical area the building is located
- The temperature the building is used at
- Often a combination of materials is used to achieve an optimum solution and there are products which combine different types of insulation into a single form.
Building insulation materials are the building materials which form the thermal envelope of a building or otherwise reduce heat transfer.
Insulation may be categorized by its composition (natural or synthetic materials), form (batts, blankets, loose-fill, spray foam, and panels), structural contribution (insulating concrete forms, structured panels, and straw bales), functional mode (conductive, radiative, convective), resistance to heat transfer, environmental impacts, and more.
Sometimes a thermally reflective surface called a radiant barrier is added to a material to reduce the transfer of heat through radiation as well as conduction. The choice of which material or combination of materials is used depends on a wide variety of factors and affects how you would install ceiling insulation Pretoria
Some insulation materials have health risks, some so significant the materials are no longer allowed to be used but remain in use in some older buildings such as asbestos fibers and urea